A ripple of laughter from the bridesmaids. The embrace of the father of the bride. The adoring look of the bride and groom. These are all moments you hope your photographer catches, including the moment when the bride says “I do.” For that magical event, how do you choose from a sea of photographers one that’s right for you? Here are some tips for finding the best wedding photographer in Boston, MA.
Give Yourself Plenty of Time to Review Portfolios
Great wedding photographers during the non-winter season are often booked a year in advance. Catering, flower arrangements, cakes, and photographers require careful investigation before booking for your wedding.
Get Recommendations and Ask Questions
Chances are your co-workers, friends and family can give you an assessment of their wedding photographers and would be glad to do so. Discuss their experience and view their wedding albums to see if their photographer’s artistry and taste matches what you’re looking for.
When meeting with your friend, relative or coworker, ask questions to gauge their experience. For example:
• Was the photographer on time/punctual?
• Did the photographer make you feel comfortable? Or did you ever feel rushed to take a picture?
• Did the photographer have an assistant or work alone?
• Was the photographer more in the forefront telling others where to go, or more undercover?
• What would you rate the photographer on a scale of one to ten? Were they professional and did they have good customer service?
See if you can narrow the list down to ten best wedding photographers in Boston, MA by their gallery and reviews. This may seem overwhelming at first, but searching through beautiful online galleries can be more fun than you think.
Looking for a wedding photographer in Boston, MA area? Visit the website to browse her extensive today.