Have you received a large contract for developing software applications from another company? Or do you wish to have some software programs developed for your in-house work? Either way, you should start looking for the best company for outsourcing software development. India has many such companies operating across the country, which can offer you excellent, and at the same time, cost-effective services.
Of course, that does not mean you should hire any ABC company that you might come across while browsing the internet. You need to ensure that the company with which you are signing a service contract can indeed get the job done. The best way of doing this is to get in touch with several companies providing software development services, and deciding which one is suitable for the job. Here are some pointers to help you with the selection process:
1. Make sure that the professionals who will work on your project are properly qualified, and have good experience of developing software applications. Most Indian companies are known to employ suitably qualified employees, but it still cannot hurt to ask.
2. Make sure that the company offers excellent customer support, which is also available during business hours as per the local time in your state. That way, if you encounter any problem with the software after it has been developed, you will always know which number to call. It can also come in handy during the development, especially if you plan to check out the alpha and beta versions of the software.
3. Be sure to ask for an accurate estimate of the number of man-hours required for the job, before you sign on the dotted line of the service contract. The estimate must be provided in writing, and should definitely be mentioned on the service contract as well.
4. Ask the service provider whether they will be able to provide regular reports on the way the task is being carried out. This will help you to know whether there are any hold-ups on the provider’s end for some reason.
5. Finally, see whether a clear estimate of the cost involved in the task in mentioned in the service contract. Go through the entire document carefully, to look for this figure, before you sign it.
So, are you ready to find a company for outsourcing software development? India has many such companies, and it might be in your best interest to begin your search here.